- There’s an argument that if Facebook can make its users more happy by manipulating their feed, then they should. ~ http://t.co/8B95LMmD0i
- Hadoop Internals (2.3.0 or later) #hadoop #mapreduce http://t.co/4pQOtbltUN
- This page scientifically designed to annoy web hipsters. Donate now to stop the Comic Sans and Blink Tags ~ http://t.co/ntxD6IWZeL
- OpenSSL must die, for it will never get any better ~ http://t.co/1uARwjK2c9
- Impressive ~ http://t.co/UdLw7GpUUV
- RT @iamdevloper: I've been using Vim for about 2 years now, mostly because I can't figure out how to exit it.
- Hadoop internals: control flow and finite state machine (FSM) diagrams: This project contains several diagrams describing Apache Hadoop internals (2.3.0 or later).
- [Linux] Compile Hadoop 2.2.0 (fix: Unable to load native-hadoop library): Compile Hadoop 2.2.0 on Ubuntu Linux 13.10 and fix "Unable to load native-hadoop library" warning.
- [GPG] Create, view and easily edit a file encrypted with GPG: A python script that allows you to create, edit and view an encrypted file using GPG (AES256/SHA512) and nano.
- [Linux] Install Hadoop 2.2.0 on Ubuntu Linux 13.04 (Single-Node Cluster): This tutorial explains how to install Hadoop 2.2.0 on Ubuntu 13.04/13.10 (Single-Node Cluster).
- [Linux] Restore brightness after reboot/wakeup under Ubuntu (nvidiabl module): Save and restore brightness level on your notebook when using the nvidiabl module. Tested on Ubuntu 13.04 and my Macbook Late 2008.
- [BASH] Transmission-remote: move completed torrent files (support authentication): A script for moving complted torrent files in transmission-remote.