- Impressive ~ http://t.co/UdLw7GpUUV
- RT @iamdevloper: I've been using Vim for about 2 years now, mostly because I can't figure out how to exit it.
- Telegram, AKA “Stand back, we have Math PhDs!” http://t.co/6a8OwufqRb
- gpg -o - file.gpg | cat
- gpg -c --s2k-cipher-algo AES256 --s2k-digest-algo SHA512 file
- Hadoop internals: control flow and finite state machine (FSM) diagrams: This project contains several diagrams describing Apache Hadoop internals (2.3.0 or later).
- [Linux] Compile Hadoop 2.2.0 (fix: Unable to load native-hadoop library): Compile Hadoop 2.2.0 on Ubuntu Linux 13.10 and fix "Unable to load native-hadoop library" warning.
- [GPG] Create, view and easily edit a file encrypted with GPG: A python script that allows you to create, edit and view an encrypted file using GPG (AES256/SHA512) and nano.
- [Linux] Install Hadoop 2.2.0 on Ubuntu Linux 13.04 (Single-Node Cluster): This tutorial explains how to install Hadoop 2.2.0 on Ubuntu 13.04/13.10 (Single-Node Cluster).
- [Linux] Restore brightness after reboot/wakeup under Ubuntu (nvidiabl module): Save and restore brightness level on your notebook when using the nvidiabl module. Tested on Ubuntu 13.04 and my Macbook Late 2008.
- [BASH] Transmission-remote: move completed torrent files (support authentication): A script for moving complted torrent files in transmission-remote.